Saturday, May 12, 2007

I just got Tagged

This is my first ever ‘tagging’. Tannia tagged me and I have to tell you eight things about myself you might not know!

Here’s how to play:
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves
2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules
3. At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog

So here goes

1. My husband calls me "Blue". Not because I am a red head but because I love the colour blue.

2. My birth name is Janine May Nock!!!!!

3. On the 26th July 2006 I had lapband surgery.

4. My family call me Neenie May or just Neenie.

5. Nearly 2 years ago I started to learn to play the piano.

6. I grew up in a tiny little country town in Western Australia called "Mingenew". It is an aboriginal name standing for ants and water.

7. I went to high school with Ernie dingo.

8. I wish I could sing.

I now have to tag 8 people. Can I do it later?

2 comments:

Meari said...

It's always interesting to read these Memes. :) I've already been tagged so I'm out. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Janine, thanks for reading my blog. I love to read yours too and see what you are up to. Feel free to tag me LOL