Friday, January 25, 2008

I have been Stitching

I am on a roll. I have been stitching every night. I don't feel like it and then about 10pm I get in the mood and stitch until 1am. Not good for the tiredness but since I usually sleep in until about 9 or 10am I guess it is okay. So I thought I would share with you some of my stitching. This time I am going to add links. Well I will try. I am using webshots. hahaha So here is my Wiehenburg Mystery progress so far. Page 1. And then I am doing Mary Thompson which is an Ackworth Quaker Sampler as part of a SAL and finally I have been doing a bit of work on Carriage House Samplings Quaker Stocking. I love these stockings and hope to do them all. That is all for now but I will have some more updates soon as I have other things to show.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Janine

St Sofia is goregous Janine :) I hear you got together today - wish I could have been there :)

T
xx

Nicole & Phil said...

great to see the stitching bug has returned!
I love stitching till late in the night, but it doesn't do me any favours the next day! LOL, expecially when the boys wake at 6am!
now where is that Sew Cosy progress picture! ;)

Meari said...

They all look good, Janine.