Tuesday, January 22, 2008

It's Finished


If I could happy dance like our Cathy I would certainly be doing that. I have never seen a girl display happiness quite so perfectly as Cathy does. Bless her!! Anyway that is not what I am typing about.
Yes it is true. I have finished and you guessed it. St Sofia is done, it is complete. The finish time was 1.26am this morning.
I also had another wee finish last Thursday night. It is a small Lorri Birmingham kit I was given for Christmas. I have put it together as an ornament but......I got over finishing it and I have not yet made the cord to put around it. Slack I know.
So that is my unusually short post but I am supposed to be working.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

St Sophia looks beautiful!! Congrats on the finish Janine, can't wait to see it in person

Diane

Anonymous said...

Stunning!! Absolutely stunning!! Congratulations Janine!! YAY!

Felicity said...

Oh so beautiful, Janine!

Lori said...

WOW! what a beautiful finished project! so much work! and it looks GREAT~!
Lori

Sharon said...

Absolutely gorgeous finishes!

BLISABEL said...

felicitaciones muy hermoso cariƱos blisabel

Janine said...

Thanks everyone. I had someone ask to buy it at the fair this weekend. I said $1,000 minimum with my fingers crossed that they were not genuine as I surely do not want to stitch it again. LOL

Heidi said...

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!
Chapeau!

Heidi

Georgie said...

Absolutely stunning! I would be happy dancing too!