Monday, September 08, 2008

I Know, I know

It has been awhile since I last blogged. As with everyone if I don't have a picture I feel I can blog. I can never be bothered taking pictures and then when I do I don't upload them onto the computer. Anyway I wanted to tell you that I have already set up up some stitching commitments for next year. Well one can never be too organised can they? Here I am chuckling to myself because those who know me know that not only am I not organised, I hate organisation. Which, of course, means that I constantly live in mayhem or in another word a mess. Anyway I digress....My organisational skills for next year's stitching. I have joined in essence 2 SALs.
The first one is the Needleprint Beatrix Potter Quaker SAL. I picked this up on ebay from Jacqueline as a PDF chart as I was stupid and didn't buy it when it first became available. A PDF chart is not the same as an original Needleprint and this is the only Needleprint chart I didn't own. (At least I think it is.) Anyway as luck would have the lovely Becky from the Needleprint Yahoo group offered hers for sale and as the luck continued I was on the computer when the email came through and even more luck we agreed on a price so I am going to be the proud owner of a chart I never thought I would get.
Digressing again....The 2nd SAL is the most perfect RR I have ever heard of. It is called Me, Myself & I and I am in the second group. It is a neighbourhood RR and boy have I ever salivated over some of these most gorgeous RR and the finished product. But really would they ever come back that way and now that I have my stitching mojo back do I really want to lose it again by committing to a RR that I may or may not be able to keep up with. This RR is perfect because I get to design my RR and then I don't have to hope that someone will stitch something I like cause I get to stitch it and I don't have to post it off and hope it comes back, cause I keep it in my possession all the time. a

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been tempted by both of those SALs too! But as I know I have absolutely no stitching time for me these days I'm probably going to have to pass. I look forward to following your progress Janine!