Sunday, December 31, 2006
Happy New Year
Well it is the last day of 2006. Where did this year go? Happy New Year readers. I hope that 2007 brings you much happiness, prosperity and every thing your heart desires.
I completed my 13th item of stitching not 5 minutes ago. Yes it is the tuffet picture here. I stitched both sides the same. It is from the 2006 JCS Christmas Edition. It is a Cherished /stitches design. I used DMC 75 to stitch it with.
So my finished projects for this year were
1. Primrose Promises Peri Blue
2. Shepherd's Bush Beekeepers Cottage
3. Teresa Wentzler's Lion from the Fantasy Sampler for Tracey's Afghan
4. Teresa Wentzler's Lower Right Hand Medallion from Castle Sampler for Scissor Fob Exchange
5. Textile Heritage's Orange Blossom Scissor Fob for wiehenburg-samplers group exchange
6. Cross Stitch Art's Happiness
7. Textile Heritages's Celtic Cross Needlebook for TWGTG Exchange
8. Neighbourhood RR - Sally piece. Holbien Gateway
9. Shepherd's Bush Christmas "Joy" Treat Bag for SB BB Ornament Exchange
10. Shepherd's Bush Christmas "Joy" Treat Bag for Xsers Ornament Exchange
11. Shepherd's Bush Ornament from JCS 2003 Magazine for SB BB Ornament Exchange
12. Shepherd's Bush Ornamnet from JCS 2003 Magazine for Xsers Ornament Exchange
13. Cherished Stitches Ornament from JCS 2006 Magazine
So hopefully I can top that for 2007.