Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I had a lovely mail day today.


All my eBay mail arrived today bar one. I am a happy girl. I got in envelope 1 my other Counted Illuminations chart. It is gorgeous. The Medieval Garden one. I would love to start it right away. I also got my 2 Drawn Thread winnings. I got Spring and Winter. I just need Summer now and I have the set. I also got my big parcel. This is my official Christmas present. It was such a yummy parcel. I got Frankincense by The Victoria Sampler with the accessory pack, Chatelaine's The Bluebells, The Magnolia's, The Roses, Rose Lights all with the beads needed and they came in the most gorgeous containers labelled. Oh and I got The Freesia's as well same deal with the beads. I also got two TW kits. The Noah's Ark Sampler and Footprints. I also received a new magazine called at home with Needlework. It was free from the publisher just in case I wanted to advertise in it. Yeah right like we have the money. The gift of stitching was also released. This is one quality magazine,in my opinion, and Kirsten Edwards should be so proud of herself. I have been getting the magazine since edition 1 and I believe the quality of it has doubled and if I was told I could only have one magazine it would be hard to decide between that and SANQ. I think my picture today will be of my Dutch Sampler RR. I just love this RR result. It was not a design just the result of everyone's stitching and them deciding what to put on it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a haul!! Enjoy your new projects.

Janine said...

I will Cathy. I shall bring them along or have them out for all to see when we next GTG. I must get in contact with Marilyn and organise a date.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely mail day - lucky thing.

I must go over to your website and buy something......really, I must....